Monday, June 22, 2009

New Kits Out this Week

I have quite a few layouts from kits that are releasing this week.

First up is Dreamin (revamped). Digi-Designs by Nicole created this kit last year when she first started designing. I loved it! This kit has so much more & I made 2 layouts for this new kit(the 1st one is in the QP set for sale in the store & the 3rd one is one I made with the original kit, but some of the same items are still in there PLUS more!). I REALLY need to get working on my WDW photos...I have 2 trips worth of digital photos to do and this kit will SO do it!!







Click on the Preview to go to the store. Also, if you buy the quick pages & kit, you'll get the flairs for FREE!!! Just put in the code DreaminDeal






Digi-Designs by Nicole also has a FREEBIE collab this week. It is with Scrappy Cocoa and it is called Wild Thing! It is so cute!! Lots & lots of bright papers and elements...so much fun! Be sure to go to both blogs to get the whole kit!!! Click on their previews to go get them!







And last but certainly NOT least, Just For You Digi Scraps has a new freebie kit this week called 4th of July Picnic. There are so many patriotic-themed items for those BBQ & fireworks layouts. Really great kit!! Go get it this week for free!!! After that it will be in the STS store!



No comments: