Friday, October 2, 2009

Whimsy Flyte

I am soooo excited!!! I have been picked to be a CT (Creative Team) member for the Stuff to Scrap Store!!! This is so awesome! I get to work with all the great designers over there each month and create with their beautiful kits!!! It is wonderful!!!

Anyway...this month I start off with FlowerScraps!! I LOVE Deanna's stuff so this was a great kickoff for me! I used her kit "Whimsy Flyte" to create a 2-page LO of my daughter Alexa & her "new" cousin, Toddriq. I say new because they just met since he loves in Illinois & we live in PA...he is my brother Todd's son & is so cute! He has really taken to watching out for Alexa & when we took a day trip to Ocean City, NJ(neither one had seen the ocean before...so cool!!), he kept her under his wing on the boardwalk...I just had to snap about 20 pics!! Anyway, be on the lookout for more pics of Todd & his sons Toddriq & Rashad...be sure to go to the STS store to get this awesome kit, too!!!! There are a TON of awesome papers & elements, so I'm sure I'll be using this kit often!! Here's my LOs followed by the preview for the kit, which is linked to the store, where all of De's kits are 30% off this week only!!!





No comments: