Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some more layouts

I participated in a challenge at Stuff to Scrap over the past 5 weeks and boy was it challenging!!  I made it to the end, but unfortunately I wasn't in the top three :(  That's okay, though...the other ladies in the final 6 were amazing and it must have been hard to choose!  Here are my layouts for the 5 challenges.

Week One was the toughest for me as it was about ME and it also followed a recipe with A LOT of stuff on the page, which I don't normally do.  This layout used a bunch of items from the Daily Digi.  Image is linked for credits.

Week 2 we had to take a template (which was really a bunch of shapes not really in a LO format) they gave us and rearrange it to form our own template.  We could only use those pieces, too...tough.  This LO uses Created by Jill Scraps' kit Denim Blues.  Image is linked to gallery

Week three was to use an ad for inspiration.  I used Created by Jill Scraps' portion of the July Build A Kit (from STS) called Sweet and Simple - the kit  the solids  and the labels

Week 4 was a photo-less layout with at least 150 words!!  This was a challenge for me because I don't normally journal on my pages and I've never done one without a photo!!  This time I used I Heart the 4th from Crossbone Cuts Designs which you can get in the ScrapMatters Shop

For the final week, we were given a collab kit from the Stuff to Scrap design team and were instructed to created a 2-page layout..  I really liked being able to see how much Alexa changed her first year.


No comments: