Friday, February 15, 2013

New Stuff at ScrapMatters

I am working with some really great kits and templates this month!  I am loving all the creativity that is happening over at ScrapMatters.com that I want to break the bank and buy EVERYTHING!!  But, of course, I can't :(  Here are a few LOs I've done so far this month with more to come shortly!

Both of these LOs feature templates from Triplets Volume 1 from Jamie Seaward Designs images are linked.

  

This LO uses the awesome kit Music In Me by Jennifer Labre Designs and is from Kelsey's Southern Delaware County Middle School concert on 2/1/12.  We were all very proud and amazed at the incredible performance these young musicians put on for us.  Kelsey did an awesome job introducing the song her flute teacher picked out for the concert.  You can tell she's no stranger to the stage and public speaking!

 Here is the kit in its entirety and I know I will get a ton of pages out of this one since we have so many musical and concert and Rock Band photos!!



 I used the totally adorable kit Crazy For You by Juno Designs for this one of Alexa enjoying a Crispy Rice Mickey head we brought back from WDW.  I love all the hearts and glitter this kit has!




No comments: