Monday, May 11, 2009

Grand Opening and New Kits

The store at Stuff to Scrap is officially open today and to celebrate, they are having a sale!! Click on the flyer to check it out!! Make sure you note how you can get an additional 20% off!!!



Digi Designs by Nicole has lots of great stuff going on this week!! First is a kit that is only available in the store...Basic Beauty and it is really awesome!! I love how the colors are so neutral so the colors of your photos really pop!! Here is my LO followed by the preview. Click on the preview to go to the store to get it!





Just For You Digi Scraps has a fun new kit this week. It is called "Summer Come Soon" and it is a bright kit with lots of fun papers and summer-themed elements. Although, I used it for my Easter photos, so it really can be used for anything! Like this layout??? I made it for a Template Challenge over at Stuff to Scrap and it uses a template by Nibbles Skribbles. It is a 2 page spread and Manda broke it down to 2 files and one large one. Make sure you come back later in the week for the freebie Quick Page I made from this LO!!



Make sure you visit Michelle's blog each day so you can get the entire kit!!! Click on the preview to head over there!



On Digi-Designs by By Nicole's Blog, you can get this awesome kit, Summer Sunrise, for free, but you have to visit each day! Don't forget to leave her some love!!!



Click on the preview to go to her blog. Make sure you check back later in the week for the QP I made from my Layout!

No comments: