Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bad, Bad me!!

Sorry to have neglected my blog over the past few weeks! The musical is upon us & between run throughs, dress rehearsals and the shows, we have been going non stop!! To top it off, Tom is the Stage Crew director & he didn't get a lot of stage time so we had to wait until the cast was finished before he could work on the finishing touches on the set! What a crazy week that was!! We didn't get home until 10 or 11 at night all week last week and this week!! It has been very trying & tiring, but it was all worth it in the end!!

We're putting on Bye Bye Birdie this year. My oldest daughter, Cyndi is Mrs. Peterson & Austin, my younger son, is Hugo Peabody. They are having such a great time and it is so awesome to see them perform. This is the first year that they are performing on different nights. This is because Cyndi has seniority for her role but Austin doesn't. It's tough on the family, but they are making every effort to come see them both, which is awesome!!

ANYWAY!!! I have neglected my CT duties as well, but luckily I have awesome designers for "bosses" & they've been patient & understanding with me, since I didn't do layouts for them for the past 2 weeks :o(

This week, Digi Designs by Nicole is releasing a collab with Getting Scrappy with Britt and it is called Summer Days. It is a really great kit that will work with so many of my photos!! I chose to use this cute photo of Cyndi with her friend Kevin, who asked her to go to his Junior Prom with him. Of course it was the night before Dress Rehearsal #1 and I had to drive around like a nut to get photos, dinner and drop her off!! Crazy!!


Here is the preview for Nicole's kit. Click on it to go to her blog every day to get each piece of the kit FREE!! Don't forget to come back so you can click on Britt's preview to go get her's & then come back again to see what Michelle has to offer this week! You won't be sorry!!!!







No comments: