Monday, April 6, 2009

New Kits Out this Week and a Speed Scrap

Well, the musical is in full swing now with practices all day Saturday and this week since the kids are on Spring Break. What a way to spend the week..at school from 8 am!!!

Just for You Digi Scraps has a great new kit that is only available in the store! It has the PERFECT title "Think Spring!" Exactly! LOL! You can pick it up at One Single Seed and it is 50% off for a limited time!! How great is that?!?!
This photo is of Alexa after her bath...I couldn't believe she let me keep the hood on!! LOL!



Click on the preview to go to OSS so you can get it 1/2 off!



Digi-Designs by Nicole has a great kit on her blog this week. It is called Dream Big and I actually did a 2 page spread with her kit. I didn't use a whole lot because I didn't have any of my recent photos on my computer. There are some really great items in this kit & it is so versatile!!! Check it out each day this week, so you can get all the awesome parts of the kit!



Click on the preview so you can head over to Nicole's blog. Also check out the Speed Scrap Info for Wednesday!!!



There is another Speed Scrap this week at Stuff to Scrap. Click on the flyer to go to the forum. Below the flyer is the awesome participation prize you'll get for playing. This one is being hosted by Flower Scraps. Hope you can make it!!



No comments: