Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Jobs

Well, not the paying kind anyway LOL!  I won one of 3 guest spots on the Digi Scrap Drive In's store Creative Team during a challenge last month.  I am so excited!!  I also was chosen as a Pep Squad Member to host challenges and such.  For February, I am hosting the Can You Dig It Challenge, which is where I choose an advertisement for everyone to use for inspiration.  I chose this one, which has many aspects to use for inspiration


The other challenge I am hosting is the Cool Tunes Challenge.  For this one, I chose a song and the lyrics must be used in some part on your layout.  Since it is February, I chose a love song - Just the Way You Are by Billy Joel.  I know not everyone has a significant other to scrap a layout of, so I chose this song because many of the lyrics can be used for any type of love for anyone.

Soooooo....stop on by the Drive In and introduce yourself if you haven't already.  Then check out the great challenges they're offering this month.  You get points for each one you complete, which you can trade in for a store gift certificate when you reach 500 points.  Isn't that great?!!?  Hope to see you around!!

No comments: