Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun Things Going On at ScrapMatters

I've been busy playing with some awesome kits from ScrapMatters this month!  They are so many new releases every week and it is hard to resist buying them all up!!

This weekend, SM released a set of six grab bags called Mixed Matters.  Each one contains awesome goodies from different designers and they are great on their own or by mixing them up.  This is using ScrapMatters Mixed Matters #6 for this LO of my 4yo daughter

 This is using  Off to School by Creations by Rachael and geniaBeana for this LO about some of my favorite teachers growing up.




I used the kit Precious Baby Boy from Designs by CRK for this LO of my youngest daughter at 3 months old Despite the fact that it is a boy kit, I knew I could use it for these photos of her!!
You can get the kit in the ScrapMatters Shop

No comments: