Friday, October 24, 2008

New Layout

I've completed another layout. This time it is for Cyndi's field hockey album. I used Nicole's kit All Boy for this one. Cyndi really likes how it came out. I'm working on the opposite page today, so maybe I'll post it later this afternoon.
I'm hoping to get out the Halloween decorations today, too. It is supposed to rain most of the weekend & I don't want to wait any longer to decorate. We're having our annual Halloween Party next Saturday, the 1st, so I really need to get moving!!! I'll be sure to post photos of the crazy & creepy food I make this year. I LOVE Halloween, so I really get into making crazy stuff that creeps everyone out!! LOL!

Well, Alexa is calling so I gotta run..be back later!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

cool LO. Great job on your blog.