Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to My Blog!

Where to start?! I'm starting this blog to let everyone know a little bit about me and my family. I am also using this blog to showcase my digital scrapbook pages that I have been creating. I was recently selected to be on a Creative Team by Nicole of Digi Designs by Nicole. She creates the best freebie kits and I love to visit her blog each week to see what's she's created. What's fun is that she gives you a part of the kit each day. I am so excited to be a part of her team! Here's my first page I created using her latest kit "Celebrate":

Nicole is doing this kit as a colab with Amber of Stolen Moments who also happens to be on her CT. Each day she also releases a part of the kit, which now becomes an awesome larger kit when combined. That's the beauty of a colab kit...you get 2 or more kits that use the same color palette and theme to create one large kit.

I want to thank Mary for turning me into a Digi Scrapbook junkie...especially for freebies!! If she hadn't, I would not have found Nicole, along with TONS of great sites full of resources...so THANKS, MARY!!!

I hope to eventually offer quick pages here, but not until I get a little better at creating pages. For now, I'll just post my layouts as I finish them, update you on our family life and maybe send you to some great sites for supplies.

Stop by to see Nicole and Amber. If you go to Nicole's entry for Sunday, October 19, you can also visit the rest of the wonderful ladies that make up Nicole's Creative Team. They all do such awesome work & I feel honored to be a part of such a great team!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Your site looks great!