Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflections Layout

This is a layout I did for Nicole's Reflection kit. I really like the versatility of it. The colors go really well with Cyndi's field hockey pictures. This layout is from her Senior Night. They played at night(duh! LOL!) under the lights of the football field. This was a first for them!! Each senior was announced along with the starting lineup. AP played against Interboro, who they were tied with for 1st place in the Del Val League. They tied them 0-0 when they played them the 1st time in the season. Well...they beat them this time!! The girls were so happy! The bleachers were packed with AP fans and it was a great night! After the game was over, Coach Reutter told each senior how they've evolved as players and told them each how she sees them as people and players. It was a really nice thing to hear. Anyway, here's my layout. I'm waiting for a better team photo, but I really like how this one came out. I'm still learning, so it's nice to see my progression!
While you're at Nicole's site, be sure to check out her other kits she has created. They are all free & are wonderful!! I really love her Dreamin Kit for all of those vacation pics you may have from visiting the big mouse in FL. :o)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This turned out great.

They have a Speed Scrap tomorrow.