Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great new FREEBIES!!!

Just For You Digi Scraps is back with a great Back to School kit that is available on her blog this week as a freebie...go check it out!! Here's what I did with it followed by the preview, which is linked to Michelle's blog.

This LO is of Minnie Mouse in Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade in Animal Kingdom. I am having issues with my external hard drive & couldn't access pics of the kids from school & since I home school them now, I don't really have pics anymore. I decided that Minnie went perfectly with this kit!




Digi-Designs by Nicole also has a freebie kit this week, which also happens to be a collab kit so make sure you go to both her blog AND Dream Big Designs to get everything they have to offer! Here are my LOs followed by the preview for Nicole's part.

This LO is from Cyndi's Senior Prom and is of her with her good friend Nicole.


This LO is from Closing night of Bye Bye Birdie...it's of all 5 of the kids with both sets of their grandparents.


No comments: