Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WooHoot and more!!!

Digi-Designs by Nicole has some exciting things in her store at Stuff to Scrap this week! First up is WooHoot. It is an adorable kit with great colors and cute owls! I'm not a big owl person, but these are just adorable!! She also has a template pack in the store called Template Temptation Volume 2. There are SIX awesome templates in this pack and they are so great!! Check out what I've done with both of these great items!

The 1st two layouts use WooHoot and I really love the colors in this kit...they go with so many photos we have.

The 1st LO is of Alexa playing with a GIANT cucumber a lady from Tom's work grew in her garden. Alexa LOVE cukes and was just so amazed by this one, as we all were!! It was almost bigger than her! LOL!


This LO is of Alexa after a swim. I LOVED this froggie robe we got from a friend for her baby shower! It is so cute with the frog eyes on top & it has come in very handy this summer after swimming!


If you buy the kit and the quick pages you get these adorable matching flairs. All preview images are linked to the store!


This is the kit...so cute!!


If you go to Nicole's blog by Wednesday, you can get a couple of awesome freebies!!!



I used the kit Dreamin by Digi-Designs by Nicole for this layout using a template from the Template Temptation pack. If you have pictures from anything Disney, this is THE kit for you! This LO is from when we went to Walt Disney World in October, 2007 and we went to Ohana for breakfast. It was so much fun and the food was awesome!! All the characters were dressed in Hawaiian clothes & they had a parade with the kids...tons of fun & great memories!


I used the kit Family Ties by Digi-Designs by Nicole for this layout using one of the templates. This kit is so versatile!!! LOTS of great elements & papers!! This LO shows off my beautiful & wonderful family!! It features one of the only photos of all 5 of my kids since Tommy no longer lives at home and one of the most recent photos of Tom & I, since I HATE photos of me! LOL!


And this is the template pack...check it out!!!

No comments: