Friday, September 18, 2009

New Layouts

Well...I've been pretty busy over the last week or so. Between working 30+ hours when it should only be 20 & 3 soccer games a week for Austin, school during the day with Austin & Kelsey, and TRYING to keep Alexa occupied, I've actually managed to scrap a few pages! One I can't show off until next week, but here are a couple I've done for the new designer I'm CTing for. Her name is Norma & her shop is called Scrapbooks Gone Digital (SGD). She has some really great stuff, including a Disney kit I can't wait to get my hands on!!! Anyway, the kit I worked with this month is called It's a Girl & it is part of a collection that you can get in pieces or all together. The BEST thing about SGD is that you can buy a pass to her "club" and get access to EVERYTHING in the club store for only $25!!!! AND...that membership is good for a WHOLE YEAR!!! Talk about awesome!!! Anyway, here's the 2 page LO I did using the kit. I also used a template from Andrea Gold which I LOVE!!! You can get it here for FREE!!! Previews are linked to the SGD store!













I also did a LO using Britt-ish Designs kit "Let's Kick It" for some of Austin's soccer pics. I LOVE this kit! So many elements and she has some cute coordinating freebies to go along with it on her blog! Check it out!! Preview is linked to her store at ScrapMatters.



No comments: