Saturday, November 8, 2008

Challenge layout

I participated in a picture swap on Digitals for the Birthday Bash in October. The rules are simple. You get paired up with some & exchange photos. You can send details for journaling. You then create a layout by the end of the month & you get an awesome prize for participating, plus you get a page done by someone with a different eye. Pretty cool, right? Here's the LO I created for my swap partner, Liz. I used Nicole's Celebrate kit for the papers & scatterZ from DeDe:


And here is the one she did for me...I LOVE it! It is so cute. Turns out she's been accepted on a CT recently & she's using this as one of her layouts. How cool is that??

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fun idea. And what great layouts. You go girl! :D

Simply Sarah said...

That is a good idea... I will have to check it out! See ya around Digitals.