Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello Easter!!!

I wish Spring would just come and STAY for a while!! Sheesh! We had such nice weather over the weekend (until the crazy HAIL storm that came through Sunday night!!) and then it got cold again...I am so tired of it! Which is why I was happy to work with Digi-Designs by Nicole's latest kit "Hello Easter" which happens to be a collab kit with Steph over at Scrappy Cocoa. It has such fun bright colors and is great to work with!! Not you typical pastel Easter/Spring kit. Make sure you "hop" over to each blog EVERY day this week so you get all the awesome goodies!!

Here is my layout from my Mother-in-law's surprise 75th Birthday Party a couple of years ago. I made the cake for her using the basketweave, a technique she loves! Look below for the previews for both kits & click on them to go get your goodies!!


Nicole's



Steph's

1 comment:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Great page with the Easter kit!