Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Quick Page

I am a day late & definitely a dollar short LOL! Here is my freebie Quick Page for Digi-Designs by Nicole's latest Kit Life is Like a Box of Chocolates. Be sure to visit both her blog and Stacey's for your freebies because they'll be gone soon!! Also, don't forget the sale & fun at One Single Seed this week!! There are new challenges each day & a Speed Scrap on Friday and Saturday!!

Click on the preview to get the freebie & PLEASE leave me some love!!!

7 comments:

Preds Girl said...

This is such a darling QP!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Mar [LA 11:53pm] - 13 Mar [NY 01:53am, UK 06:53am, OZ 05:53pm] ).

Ajila said...

I love this QP. I've already collected the kit. It's always really neat to have QP's to go with the kits. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

cjpeterson38 said...

Very nicely done. I love the finished look of this QP. Thank you for sharing.

Tiffany said...

This is adorable I cant wait to use it and convert to 8 by 11

Keelianderson said...

Thank you for the Life's like a box of chocolates QP. I love the colors and the design. I just had to have this when I saw it. Thanks again!