Monday, March 23, 2009

New Release Monday and some other fun stuff!

Hope you all had a great weekend! It was crazy around here, as usual!

Digi-Designs by Nicole
has a new kit out this week, which just so happens to be part of a blog train. Some of the gals from the DDBN forum got together & decided to make a kit called Fairy Tale Wedding...it really has a pretty color scheme!! Visit each site(listed on Nicole's) so you can get one huge mega kit! Some of the ladies make kits, word art, and quick pages. Check it out!! This is the layout I did using Nicole's part followed by her papers (click on her preview to go to her blog).






Also new this week is Just for You Digi Scraps' latest Bold and Beautiful. This kit has some really nice pieces and I love the colors!! I used Michelle's template #1 for my layout. Click on her preview to go to her blog. I will be having a quick page with this LO in a few days, so be sure to stop back .



No comments: