Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Here is the latest collab kit for Digi-Designs by Nicole. It is with Stacey's Scraps and it is super cute!! I really couldn't come up with any photos to go with the color scheme for some reason. I love this photo I took at the zoo. I have a thing for frogs & thought this was just too cute!!! Although, the frogs themselves are the cutest LOL!! Anyway, you'll need to go to both blogs to get all the parts each day. I will have a quick page for you when those are released, so be sure to check back!!

I used a template by Midnight Scrapping and changed it around a bit so I could get the balance I wanted.

Here is the previews for both kits. You can click on them to go the the blogs & make sure you leave some love!!


1 comment:

3s_enough said...

What a wonderful Layout!
Thank you so much for using one of my Templates!