Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Layouts to Share

I was so happy to be able to participate in THREE speed scraps so far this week!!! Yes, three!! LOL! I did one yesterday at the Digi-Designs by Nicole Forums & completed this layout Froggy Friends. I used the kit "Froggy Friends" by WimpyChompers at Digital Candy. This was the participation prize for the Speed Scrap I attended on Tuesday afternoon. I was so excited to see it was a froggy kit!! LOL! Click on the photo to get the kit!



This is my layout from the SS at Digital Candy...I used Amber from Stolen Moments kit "Funky Love" for everything except the stitching is from the next kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole and the tag I recolored from Amber's kit "Big Top". Click on the layout to go to Amber's store at Digital Candy.



The 3rd Speed Scrap was at ScrapMatters on Tuesday night. I used Britt-ish Designs kit "Let's Kick It!" kit. I really love this kit!! There are so many things in it & I can use most of the items for Cyndi's field hocky pages and Austin & Kelsey's soccer pages. Pretty cool! She also has some soccer flair on her blog so check it out!! She also has some of the greatest Disney layouts and freebies out there!!! You just have to search through her posts. She has some awesome Disney-like kits for sale...they range from Buzz & Woody to Monsters, Inc. to Little Mermaid & of course Mickey...check out her store! You won't be disappointed!! Clicking on the photo will take you right to the Soccer kit.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ok love that soccer kit. Great layouts!