Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kelsey!!

Today is my middle daughter's 9th birthday. Wow!! Where does the time go!?! It feels like she was born yesterday...well, not really, but it sure doesn't feel like 9 years!!! Here are some photos of her from over the years:

This is when Kelsey was about 6 months old in Ventnor, NJ.

These are both from when Kelsey was about 15 months old
.This is Kelsey at Easter in 2005, 5 years old
December, 2008, just about 9
.Today, decorating her cake.

Boy do I feel old!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's 9 either ... yikes! She really is such a sweet girl and she sure does take after you with the craftiness ... making Christmas gifts for people (the boys still love the pillow cases) and now decorating her own cake! Happy Birthday, Kelsey!

Utah NetSmartz said...

Oh cute! Happy Birthday Kelsey. I can't wait to see more cute layouts with her in them! :D

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter :) You left me a message asking how long my store would be on sale. I assume you meant the Get It All? It will be up the whole month of Feb.