Monday, February 23, 2009

Speed Scrap and a new Layout

Just got a reminder about tonight's Speed Scrap...this one hosted by Amber of Stolen Moments, who Digi-Designs by Nicole happens to be doing a collab kit with this week!! So cool! More about that at the end of this post. Click on the flyer to go to the forum for the SS!



This is the participation prize you'll get when you play along! Join us...it really is a fun time!!


Here is the layout I did for Digi-Designs by Nicole's newest kit "Fresh". As I mentioned before, it is a collab kit with Stolen Moments. Go to each blog every day to receive some awesome pieces!! I only used Nicole's part in this layout, but Amber's is pretty awesome, too! I can't wait to play some more!! Be sure to come back on Wednesday for the Quick Page for this layout!! I couldn't decide which photo to put in this layout, so I posted both. The one of Alexa in the car seat is from the day we brought her home and is too cute!! That is the layout for ther QP. The other photo is from just an ordinary day..I just love taking pictures of the kids :D Check out that cute date button!! It is adorable!! Below the layouts are the previews for the whole kit...click on each image to go the the blogs to get your freebies! Make sure you say thanks!! Oh, yeah...I learned a new technique last week...how to make your photo look like it's curled a little. Check out Sarah's post to learn how!! Thanks Sarah!! Be sure to check out her other tutorial, too! Pretty cool stuff!








No comments: