Friday, February 6, 2009

Quick Page Challenge Vote for ME!! LOL!

I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone and join a Quick Page Exchange/Challenge contest. The voting starts later today. You can also download all of the contestants' quick pages. There are 2 different kits, so you will see 2 different themes. You could do 1 12x12, 2 brag book size or a hybrid craft. I chose to do the 12x12 since that's what I use. Here is my page. Vote for me, please!!! LOL! I'd like to continue on in this challenge!! You have to go to the site to download...click on my image! Thanks!!


Also, Michelle challenged me to a little photo posting game. Here are the rules:
Go to the photo folder in your computer
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Well...in folder # 6 (mine go by the date they were taken since I started using PSE) there are only FIVE photos!! Hard to believe, but I guess it is because it is from when Alexa was only 9 days old. I thought I took A LOT more photos then hmmm... Anyway, here is my photo
It's hard to believe she was that little...

I think everyone that I know for sure checks my blog regularly has already been tagged...soooo, I'll just put it out there for anyone that would like to continue on...have at it! Mary, I see you've started a blog, but haven't publicized it yet...maybe this would be the time :) Hee hee!!

Thanks to everyone that wished Kelsey a happy birthday!! She says thanks!!

Happy FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: